Hello(:
ask pls ._.

Story



- Sunday, August 2, 2009


jay-a-lar-t manzz...

I feel so helpless and restless now.
Because of my projects.

The feeling is plain horrible.
1. You have the energy to do, you are motivated to do, you want to complete it
2. But you have NO IDEA how to go about doing it.

Therefore all you can do is just sit like one potato in front of the computer for the whole DAYYY

And you accomplish nothing by the end of the DAYYY

So you repeat the same cycle again next DAYYY

And it goes on like this everyDAYYY

Until next next TuesDAYYY


Sorry if I talked too much KOK/COCK. I do this all the time when I am SSTTTRREESSEEDD
I got so much pootpoot to clean up by the end of next next tuesday.

Then the pootpoot is not like from your downstairs cat
More like from elephant. Squeeze one time , one mountain of pootpoot come out.

So much pootpoot, so little time to clean them all up

die already lor. hor?


At first I thought Jie abit sotsot until I looked carefully at it. ROFL

Refer to this if you can't see it. (AP blog skin creator don't allow anyone to download anything)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_MAX114MyAKCwH83buUYEDhpGHvvM2Xr9nKwYYGmR2S0oBMhJB4m409nTI9GzyNzOFO05-C3diyp7euG0slfEU6K8Jof0A20d8IlInDcg09xyJlrJn7klPLZGzKZ3BF_0K1UH0xOIRdI/s1600-h/LOL.jpg


Blogged @ 12:43 AM


Dork
Democratic Prosperous Supreme Eternal Great Commander

Siew Zhao Hong

Eh talk.



Playground Friendss
click n' go.

C203
Waiyu
Boonbin
Yenlin
Anna
Vincent
Jinghui
Jee hou
Diana
Huici
An Ling
Zhao Hong
Yuren
Jieying
Dao Bin
Priscilla
Huiwen
Sherren
Jocelyn
Afina
Samson
Mr Gui
Liang Eng
Peifen
Ricky
Boris
Yuenying
Yunling
Sebastian
wei leong
Ah GIAM
Rachel
Zuyi
Avril
Wanling
Vivian


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thank You.
Backstage.


Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes