- Friday, August 14, 2009
ALL my projects are down . YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Congratulate me , HUMANZZZ. YOUR LIFE IS BELONG TO ME NOW
It was a nice sunny day, this afternoon, I went out with jayalarts and lingerie.
Before I crossed the road, the space shuttle crashed onto the crowd on the other side of the road, it killed many humans, then the aliens starting crawling out and shot the remaining survivors with lasers from big , huge , ginormous cannons.
When the green man lighted up, i crossed the road and headed towards plaza singapura where i met jayalarts and lingerie at plaza sing.
Yes, we had lunch at LJS , not Lan Jiao Sai.
Then we headed down to some cafe at vivo to study. I don't have to study, but I just went there to enjoy the pleasure of mocking at people who had to study.
Next we DAISO-ED for a long time, the paradise for cheapos and aunties and my father's second brother.
We went home after that because lingerie had to have tuition. HAIS
Blogged @ 8:18 PM