Hello(:
ask pls ._.

Story



- Monday, July 6, 2009


It was record-breaking, the last time I cut my hair was 5 months ago. HO HO...

Finally got my hair cut.
Then today at school, saw my secondary school friend.
The first thing she said when she saw me was

"Zhao hong, why your hair look like Einstein?"

SIAN ar...Monday mornings.


Okay. Havent been updatin for an UBER long time.
speaking of this word UBER, reminds me of a company in a movie which uses "UBER" as their company name.

Sorry, the above sentence sounds boring and lame. LAME.

I seriously need to work towards someting. My life is so dull and boring these days...nothing to look forward to.

"Hey people, let's form a band some day. I shall be the drummer okay?"
Yeah. Maybe that's my goal. But somehow I think it's impossible. LOL

"Someday we shall rock the school with our live."
HEHE. Just dreaming.

When i flipped open the sunday newspaper, the first article is about the Changi Airport Management team. Then I saw someone that I knew appearing in it. How smart-looking! What an accomplished look he has! Then I start to wonder if I could appear in the newspaper someday. Not in the obituaries, touch wood, thanks.

Things going on in my mind now:
"Rock Band,GADS pitch prototype,GADS journal,$850 cheque"

Blogged @ 8:36 PM


Dork
Democratic Prosperous Supreme Eternal Great Commander

Siew Zhao Hong

Eh talk.



Playground Friendss
click n' go.

C203
Waiyu
Boonbin
Yenlin
Anna
Vincent
Jinghui
Jee hou
Diana
Huici
An Ling
Zhao Hong
Yuren
Jieying
Dao Bin
Priscilla
Huiwen
Sherren
Jocelyn
Afina
Samson
Mr Gui
Liang Eng
Peifen
Ricky
Boris
Yuenying
Yunling
Sebastian
wei leong
Ah GIAM
Rachel
Zuyi
Avril
Wanling
Vivian


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thank You.
Backstage.


Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes