- Sunday, July 19, 2009
I just had my first time yesterday
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Visiting the KTV. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wouldn't say I enjoyed it..but it was an eye-opening experience though.
Being able to see my friends sing like superstars
but didn't necessarily sounded like one...
(as if I am good at singing LOL)
I didn't sing much because I couldn't sing and didn't know how to , because it has been about 3 years since I stopped listening to mandarin songs. 0_0
We had lunch at a vegetarian restaurant before going to the KTV. The walls of the restaurant were filled with many slogans. One particular slogan caught my attention
"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian."
So everytime when you are happily eating KFC, don't forget how the poor chicken ended up in your table.
One of my favourite Gazette's PV is Guren
What happens when Guren is Vocaloid-ized?
LOL.
I think Sebastian might be interested? 0_0
Blogged @ 1:10 PM