- Saturday, May 2, 2009
Dreams
There are only 3 words to describe this extraordinary dream I had last night.
Sadness,
Forgotten,
Fear,
Loneliness.
There are people who say dreams are your inner feelings. Now it starts to make sense.
There were three people involved in my dream. Shan't say out their names XD.
I would die of embarassment if any one of them knew.
This dream I had last night was separation.
One of the three people had left us. Yet I feel abandoned even though there were 2 people left.
I feel forgotten, because I was the only one who had emotions in that dream.
I felt really sad and i don't know why. I remembered myself crying very hard in that dream. I felt really sad, I have never felt so sad in my life before. But it felt so good at the same time too, because as i cried, i felt like i was being released and i was free at that moment.
Then here comes the fear. In that dream, I desperately hope that it was not real. In that dream, I am unsure if this is reality or dream. Then it ended.
I woke up from my sleep and rub my face, it was dry, no tears.
So much for that dream, it wasn't real anyway.
But strangely , I was grateful.
Blogged @ 9:30 PM