Story


Typical HSG Victim
Oh and yes, HSG victims roll their eyeballs like the whole world owes them.
2. Stereotyped Speech
HSG victims have the same stereotyped speech. They use words "like", "totally", and the phrase "Oh, my God!"
So, HSG Victims are easy to identify through the way they speak.
1. "Can you do me, like, *tsk* a favor?(*?) *second tsk* "kthanks.(*?)"
2."Like, oh em gee, Brittany!(*?) They are having a sale today at like, Hollister!(*?) Wanna go like shopping, girlfriend?(*?)"
3. "Alyssa, you are my BFF!!!!(*?)"
4."Oh my god, is my butt fat?(*?)"
5."Biffs (BFFs) for life!!!!!!!(*?)"
6."Liek(**), what-EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!(*?)"
HSG victims in their 3th stage of illness would conpletely lose the ability to speak, but they sound something like this
" OH MY GOD! like-like *tsk* totally-like *tsk-tsk* like-totally *tsk* what-EVERRRRRRR.."
3. No Common Sense
HSG victims' conditions worsen when the HSG virus eat up their victims' brain cells, turning their victims into dumb creatures with absolutely no common sense.
As a result, Whatever the victim says makes no sense.
"Wait. So if you leave California on a boat, you can get to Austrailia?"
"So does America have like, a different moon to us?"
"So, like, was the U.S. part of the U.S.S.R.?"
"My period is so fucking heavy, it's like a question mark."
"If a cow laughed will milk come out of its nose?"
"I like sex but I hate fucking."
"Can you help me with my math sheet? I really don't know if I should write my name in script or normal."
"OH...MY...GOD, Like did I hear what he said?"
"If it's so bad in Africa, why don't they just go to a Home Depot, build a boat, and sail over to America?"
"Bitch is my new word. Wait, what does bitch mean???"
"The vagina penetrates the penis, right?"
"Wait...Is North Vietnam in North or South Korea?"
"I wore my skirt inside out. Does that mean everyone can like, see my vagina?"
"Do you know what this means? Do I know what this means? I don't know what this means! "
"What's Vietnam?"
"So, was the USSR like, a submarine?"
"I feel like I'm trapped in my own body"
"Oh Africa thats that big country below America"
"OMG, I totally forgot. What is 1 + 1 again? Isn't it, like, 3?"