- Saturday, February 14, 2009
WOOOOO...
Assignments Finished! I can finally rest for 2 days and after that i will have to study hard for EXAMS.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TOMMORROW?
PLAY HARD LOR
Yay! My completed RPG game assignment!
When I go into the dungeon , I see many choices..

If I press ‘f’, I might be able to find a monster..

Yay! I defeated the monster, I gained 20 experience , so I should gain some levels..

Let’s try the monsters at level 50 dungeons..HAHA

Oh GAWD..totally Imbah.

So who’s more Imbah now? But using Vibrant Red Lotus Display makes me lose 300 health..
Imbah again..

I have 5 choices of weapons to equip from..

2 potions to drink. Placenta Essence sounds so disgusting and wrong. But its COOL.

Statistics prints out my stats, my potion inventory and weapon inventory
Time to quit game~

I know my game looks BORING, but you people wait and SEE
i will make games like this ...!
No La. JUST JOKING..LOL
GAZETTE! all time favourite visual kei band..hehe
Blogged @ 1:16 AM