- Tuesday, February 17, 2009
In my assignment reflection there is a question:
"What grades do you think you deserve for this assignment?"
My answer:
"I do not think I deserve the rights to think of the grade I think I deserve to get.
However lets hope for the best."
ALRIGHT. Start of HELL week.
I'm going to write a post before I go for a bookworm battle. It will be ONE week from now before i can post again.
So.. whatever dust and cobwebs you see, please use a cloth to wipe your screen.
Now...
it's...
TWITTING TIME!
I encountered a really sw33t bl0q p0st . Here's a quote:
Cos Ytd Baby Was Sick Uhs ,Baby Uhs Baby ,Faster Get Well Alright ?"
BABY sounds so wrong.
"Where did BABY'S father went to?!"
=X
Bye people, i will be away for a week. Till then.

He smokes cigarettes like a chimney..
Blogged @ 1:17 PM