Hello(:
ask pls ._.

Story



- Monday, June 30, 2008


Monday sucks

"F*** the whole world." was the only thought I had in mind this morning.
Yes that includes you , the taxi driver.

I was in a hurry, get late for project submission means FAIL
I was in a hurry and asked him if he accepted nets.
Here i was rushing like mad and worrying about getting late , the taxi driver told me something which made me feel &^%$#

" 可以,我赚你的lor." (in a rather conceited tone)

come on man..Taxi company never teach you how to talk to passengers?

But i thanked him before alighting. If not i would have gotten a FAIL.

Good piece of news
When i reached the classroom , news spread to me that my INCG term test failed.

"Pull up your socks " is something a teacher loves to say to students who fail.


I shall pull up my socks in the library after school everyday.
Eww. It smells horrible and i see a hole.


yay. Monthly allowance coming. Im poor broke.

Blogged @ 8:30 PM


Dork
Democratic Prosperous Supreme Eternal Great Commander

Siew Zhao Hong

Eh talk.



Playground Friendss
click n' go.

C203
Waiyu
Boonbin
Yenlin
Anna
Vincent
Jinghui
Jee hou
Diana
Huici
An Ling
Zhao Hong
Yuren
Jieying
Dao Bin
Priscilla
Huiwen
Sherren
Jocelyn
Afina
Samson
Mr Gui
Liang Eng
Peifen
Ricky
Boris
Yuenying
Yunling
Sebastian
wei leong
Ah GIAM
Rachel
Zuyi
Avril
Wanling
Vivian


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thank You.
Backstage.


Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes